Rajasthan Unani Medical College & Hospital was established in 1980 by ‘The Taraqqi Tibbi Society’ Rajasthan. Since last 37 years the college is providing education for B.U.M.S. Degree Course from Recognized University. Previously it was affiliated with the University of Rajasthan Jaipur now it is affiliated to the Dr. Sarvepalli Rajasthan Ayurved University Jodhpur. The College is recognized by Ayush Govt. of India, C.C.I.M. New Delhi and State Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
The college is managed by a group of qualified and dedicated professional from medical &other sector under the chairmanship of Mr. Nasimuddin Khan Pyare Mian) (Successor of Masih-ul- Mulk Hakim Ajmal Khan), Hakim Abdul Rahim Khan a renowned Hakim of Jaipur is Sr. Vice Chairman, Moinuddin Khan Vice-Chairman. Dr. Parvez Akhtar Warsi is Secretary (Social Worker and belonging to a famous Khandani Hakim family). Dr. Mohd. Ameen Khan is Finance Secretary . Second. The two young, dynamic, dedicated and struggler for Unani Pathy Mr Haji Ilyas Qureshi Joint Secretary and Dr. Abdul Aleem Khan Deputy Secretary. College is having a well-equipped Unani Hospital with 60 beds for indoor patients. Students get clinical training in the hospital under the guidance of experienced doctors.
The college has its own Herbal Garden 1 Km. far from the Garden. The Garden has more than 2000 medicinal plants, it covers and area of 5 acre. The students get the actual knowledge of medicine by observing and identifying the plants. Free Medical Camps and awareness camps are regularly organized by the college with the help of N.G.O.s to provide medical help and treatment to needy and poor patients.
Hakim Abdullah Khan
Rajasthan Unani Medical College
M.S.R. (N.C.I.S.M) MANDATORY DISCLOSURE
- Details of Principal & Medical Superintendent
- Details of Teaching Staff
- Details of Non-Teaching Staff of college and Hospital Staff
- Details of the sanctioned intake capacity of various courses under graduate as well as post graduates
- List of the students admitted, merit-wise, category-wise for the current and previous year
- Any research publications during the last one year
- Details of any continuous Medical Education (CME) programmes, conferences and /or any academic activities conducted by the institution
- Details of any awards and achievement received by the students or faculty
- Result of all the examinations of last one year
- Detailed status of recognition of all the courses
- Details of clinical material in the hospital
- The Month-wise analysis of attendance of teaching, non-teaching college staff, hospital staff, students and Patients in Out-Patient Department and In-Patient Department shall be displayed on College website